Our control voltage selector Rack Extension, the Volt SL-1, has just come out with a major update. Taking advantage of new advances in the Rack Extension platform introduced with Reason 7.0, this new version adds a number of useful features:
- 9 more controls for a total of 24 controls per set,
- 4 color coded groups to better organise your controls,
- Per control linear or non-standard transition curves,
- Copy and paste functionality to copy control values from on set to another,
- Extra CV outputs for each control to reduce cable clutter.
This new update is available in the Propellerhead Shop for 15€ / 19$ for new users, and as a 7€50 / 9$ upgrade for previous owners of the Rack Extension.
Please note that this version will only work with Reason 7+.