Version 1.1 of Noxious is about to come out in the following days. It fixes some minor bugs but most of all adds some new modifier, filter and wave types.
- New filters : band reject and new low pass type II with slopes ranging from 6 dB/oct. to 48 dB/oct.
- New modifiers : duplicate, level randomize, pitch randomize and limit.
- New waves : fractal, quasi-sawtooth, shepard and alien.
- New modulation destinations : envelope decay and release.
- 40+ new patches including some combinator patches.
And for those of you just waiting to make the leap to Noxious, this new version will come at a slightly lower price too!